Our Uniform Shop is located in the tuckshop and is open by appointment only—please just contact our Uniform Coordinator at email@example.com and Lisa will happily help you. All uniforms are ordered online only through QuickCliq (the same system we use for tuckshop orders). You can buy shirts, dresses, jumpers, track pants, vests and hats. There is some limited stock of shorts and skorts. We hold second hand sales throughout the year, with all items less than $5.
A QuickCliq account can be set up by going to https://www.quickcliq.com.au/, then click on the 'Parents' tab and follow the instructions—you need an email address to set up your QuickCliq account. Once your account is set up, you need to enter your children's names individually and their classes.
Once you've registered and set up an account on QuickCliq, just click on the 'Uniforms' tab, select your child's name and order away. It's that easy! Orders will be delivered to the students, or can be picked up from the Uniform Shop by arrangement.
Student dress standards
Our school uniform is practical and easily purchased via QuickCliq or by contacting our Uniform Coordinator. Some items (e.g. maroon skorts and shorts) can be purchased directly from shops such as Best and Less.
We ask our students to wear the uniform with pride and encourage them to wear it each day. Hats must be worn by the children at all times when they are in the playground.
- The school uniform is encouraged in a positive manner
- This includes the wearing of a wide brimmed, maroon hat (or the reversible hat in sports colours)
- Students must be in school uniform for excursions when we are on display in front of the public e.g. trip to the science centre
- Shoes should be closed in
- Shirts should be tucked in
- Jewellery should be a minimum - e.g. watch, sleeper, studs
- No nail polish
- Long hair should be tied up. No coloured hair
- If students are inappropriately dressed, the parents are notified and arrangements made to discuss the situation
Protective sports gear is to be worn during sports and playtime e.g. cricketers wear helmets